FLC Technology is one of the earliest companies in China to explore the hybrid balance armature and dynamic driver technology. In 2011, it is the first company to launch a hybrids customs. The FLC 8S is the first universial hybrid balance armature and dynamic earphones by FLC technology. Due to FLC Technology's extensive experience in the hybrid technology, the FLC 8S features excellent cross over technology which creates a coherent sound between the dual balanced armature drivers and the dynamic drivers.
FLC 8S recongises that there is no one size fit all sound signature for all users. Hence, it is designed to be highly tuneable so that users can tune it according to their sound preference. While tuneable earphones are not new in the market, the FLC 8S represents the pinnacle of this technology as it allows for 36 variations of sound unlike most tuneable earphones which allows only 3 different sound signature at most.
The FLC 8S comes with improved built quality and comes with braided cables as compared to the FLC 8.
- 8 pairs of silicon tips (S,M,L)
- 1 metal case
- 1 pair tweezers
- Low frequency tuning plug: nine (three groups, one group of three)
- ultra-low tuning plug: nine (three groups, one group of three)
- Tuning catheter: eight (four groups)
- tuning accessories box: one
- Driver unit: 8.6 mm dynamic drivers+ dual balanced armature
- Rated Impedance: 11 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 20Hz- 20KHz
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated plug
- Cable: 1.30 mm TPU cable